To expedite the process for all new patients, please fill out our Client Information Form.
We are here to help with any concerns you may have with your pet, call us and schedule an appointment.
When you come for an appointment, here is the procedure for your appointment during covid restrictions.
- Upon arrival at All About Pets, stay in your vehicle and call into the front desk to let us know you are here and go over the reason for the visit.
- A staff member will then come out and bring the pet into the building. Please wait in the parking lot while the doctor examines your pet. For grooming appointments, a groomer will come out to get the pet and get instructions for the grooming. At this point, one may leave.
- The doctor will call out to you via cell phone and discuss recommendations and plan. If it a minor procedure/test, or a vaccine visit, wait in the car and we will complete what needs to be done and we will promptly bring your pet back out. If it is a longer procedure, the doctor will give you instructions on when to return to pick up your pet.
- Payment is preferably handled over the telephone via credit card upon completion of the visit and before you leave. If necessary, we can still do cash or check transactions.
- At the present time, walk-in appointments are extremely difficult to accommodate. Please call us before coming for any doctor related services.
- Based on the governor’s mask mandate, we request that clients wear a mask when interacting with staff, even outside.
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 6:30 pm
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
All About Pets
2255 N. Freedom Blvd.
Provo, UT 84604